Make your visit to the Pink Olive enjoyable and safe by following the steps below.
1. Arrive on time, to avoid queuing please do not enter the restaurant earlier than your booking or take-away collection time slot. For take-away's please continue to collect from the CAR PARK entrance
2. Before you enter please ensure that your mask is worn correctly.
3. On arrival please use the hand sanitiser
4. Everyone over the age of 16 must track and trace using the QR code via their mobile telephone, you can find the QR code on our front door before entering and again at the sanitiser station. Please download the NHS test and trace app before arriving.
5. You will be escorted by a member of staff to your table, where you will have a maximum of 2 hours to enjoy your dining experience.
6. To avoid congestion and keeping to social distancing rules once you are in the restaurant, please stay seated.
7. Toilets will be a maximum of 1 person per toilet type (eg in male, female and disabled toilets). Anti bacterial hand wash and hand sanitisers will be clearly located in the washrooms and must be used. The toilets will be constantly checked and maintained.
8. On leaving the table and the restaurant please remember to wear your mask, for your added safety we have an additional sanitiser station outside.
9. We hope you enjoy your experience and stay safe.